Inform Accounting at Xerocon London 2013
When Inform Accounting was first set up in 2010, two main objectives were core to the business:
- to use safe and secure accountancy software
- to offer Clients the best service and advise, tailored to each Clients’ need.
Following the introduction of a new cloud based accountancy system, called Xero and looking at the benefits the software offered, we felt it was the right choice for our Clients and we have never looked back.
Why the cloud and accounting software works?
- Xero, as a cloud based software, can be used from any device with an internet connection. The Data is stored securely and safely off-site and backed up automatically, it even has daily bank feeds!
- Online accounting means small business owners have a clear overview of their financial position in real time, stay connected to their data and their accountants
- It’s cost-effective and easy-to-use.
Inform Accounting have now 100+ Clients using Xero. As Xero’s Gold Parnter, Sian Kelly (our Director) was asked to take part in a panel discussion on stage at the Xercon London 2013 event, see picture below:
Sian Kelly and Rod Drury - Founder and CEO of Xero:
It’s our commitment to give our Clients the service they deserve by working together.