The Pay Run feature in Xero accounting software allows users to add employee contacts that are completely separate from customer and supplier contacts.
This video tutorial shows you how to add and edit employee contacts when using the this feature.
With UK Payroll you can:
- Save precious time & increase productivity when payroll and accounting software work as one. You’ll decrease the amount of time spent on data entry. You’ll increase productivity and reduce mistakes. Payroll journals are automatically created on posting the payroll.
- Relax with the peace of mind that Xero automatically looks after the important tax calculations for you. Updates to any UK payroll regulations and tax rate changes are handled automatically so you don’t have to worry.
- Invite employees to access their pay history, payslips, view time off requests and request new time off via the employee app without seeing the rest of the business or financials. Available via the web on release along with iOS and Android phones shortly afterwards.
- Easily make RTI submissions and view the status and history of submissions made on an RTI Filings dashboard. Access a P32 to easily stay on top of your tax obligations.
- Print P45s and P60s for your employees. Close an employee’s payroll record and create their P45 in a couple of steps. At the end of the tax year, you can do all your P60s in one go, easily.
- Get ready for Auto Enrolment. On release Auto Enrolment will give you the ability to enter details of your chosen pension scheme and contribution arrangements. The next phase will include output files for the pension providers, detailed reporting and assessment of employees.
- Collaborate with your accountant or bookkeeper on payroll. Allow them to manage payroll on your behalf by giving them the Payroll Administrator user role.
Payroll in Xero is designed to help make running your business easy. If you work with your accountant or bookkeeper they can be invited in to manage payroll for you or invite someone in to manage payroll without seeing the rest of the business financials. Integrated accounting and payroll is inevitable. Information from payroll seamlessly flows into the accounts – no more manual data entry, no more manual processing. The way it should be.