Read the latest insights from our experts

The sole trader, VAT and when to incorporate

July 13, 2021 by Paul Wright

Are you a sole trader? Thinking about switching to a limited company?

What about VAT registration?

Whether you’re a sole trader or a limited company, you must register for VAT if your taxable turnover is more than £85,000, or if you expect to go over this rolling threshold in the next thirty days.

1 2 3 4 5